- Look at Love
- Look at Love...
- how it tangles
- with the one fallen in love
- look at spirit
- how it fuses with earth
- giving it new life
- why are you so busy?
- with this or that or good or bad?
- pay attention to how things blend
- why talk about all?
- of the known and the unknown
- for observe how unknown merges into the known
- why think separately
- of this life and the next?
- when one is born from the last
- look at your heart and tongue
- one feels but deaf and dumb
- the other speaks in words and signs
- look at water and fire
- earth and wind
- enemies and friends all at once
- the wolf and the lamb
- the lion and the deer
- far away yet together
- look at the unity of this
- spring and winter
- manifested in the equinox
- you too must mingle my friends
- since the earth and the sky
- are mingled just for you and me
- be like sugarcane
- sweet yet silent
- don't get mixed up with bitter words
- my beloved grows
- right out of my own heart
- how much more union can there be?
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
Saturday, 9 June 2012
Just a small sampling of my Nissan truck. 2006 model 4x4 3.3 v6 petrol. Has a severe drinking problem! 6.5km per litre. (Not sure what that is in miles to the gallon but it's not very far!) Click images for large view
|Apparently I was not supposed to be on this road, or so says the park rangers that chased me for 20 mins!|
|Camera out the window shot.|
|My cars cousin!|
|Attempted HDR thing.|
|Taking cover in a hail storm in the mountains|
|On this day I learnt that mud and water are not impressed with your 4x4 and will not yield!|
|Took the guys at the car wash 30 mins with the power hose to get this off.|